What Is the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price?
Decided on the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC as your next West Bloomfield luxury vehicle? You’re not alone – the Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and GLC Coupes offer a well-appointed, spacious cabin and thrilling performance, making the lineup a popular option among local Bloomfield Hills families. How much does a new GLC cost? Join Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills in our 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC price guide below to determine which SUV or Coupe will provide the features you desire within your budget!
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price Range
- 2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*): The GLC 300 price offers an affordable entry to the lineup, boasting a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 14-way power driver’s seat, and a convenient power tailgate.
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*): There’s no Southfield road condition too tough for this trim, thanks to the standard Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system. Other key features include Active Brake Assist, the ECO-START® system, and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- 2019 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650*): Equipped with an ultra-efficient 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, the GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV is capable of reaching 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque, making this hybrid Mercedes-Benz model as powerful as it is efficient!
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*): The 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV stands out with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine. This athletic powertrain accelerates from 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, generating 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*): Need a little more muscle? Step up to the AMG® GLC 63 SUV with its handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. Equipped with this powerhouse, this model hits 0 – 60 mph in a thrilling 3.8 seconds and generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price Range
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $50,000*): The 2020 GLC 300 Coupe grants Birmingham drivers access to 4MATIC® performance for just $50,000* MSRP. Step inside to find “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, ECO-START®, a touchpad controller, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*): This model features a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and the comfort of heated seats.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is outfitted with a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, generating 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerating 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*): The range-topping AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe boasts the same engine as the model above, but upgrades the output to 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Enjoy a concert-like music experience behind the wheel with a Burmerster® Surround Sound System and drive with confidence with PRESAFE®.
Test Drive the GLC SUV or GLC Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
After reviewing the Mercedes-Benz GLC price range for both the SUV and Coupe lineups, it’s time to get behind the wheel of your favorite model at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills! Contact us to arrange your test drive today. While you’re here, our finance team can tell you more about your lease and loan options and insurance coverage options before showing you how you can save with our rotating selection of new vehicle specials. Considering the larger Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV as well? Take a moment to explore the GLS price range before making your final decision.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
West Bloomfield drivers are tackling their daily commutes in luxury with the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Better still, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class trim levels have something for every driver. No matter what you’re looking for in your next luxury sedan, you’ll find it in the E-Class. When it comes to budget, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class price is pretty…
A new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is on the way, and it’s unlike anything else West Bloomfield has seen thus far. The forthcoming 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is slated to be released in Spring of 2021, and you definitely don’t want to miss it. Why? The newest generation of S-Class will introduce new innovations never before seen in the…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is a top-rated full-size vehicle that can comfortably seat up to seven adult passengers. What’s more impressive than the affordable price tag is the new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features. Get all of the details about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, cargo weight, and more with…