What are the Interior Features of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC?
The interior of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC was made for optimal comfort and lavish design. Not only is there ample space, but the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is equipped with the latest technology to keep you focused on the road, entertained, and connected.
What’s Inside the GLC?
- Seating: The GLC offers seating for 5, and each passenger will enjoy the comfort of designo® Nappa leather seats. 14-way power-adjustable seats are available for the driver and front passenger, as well as heated and cooled front and rear seats.
- Rear Seats and Trunk: The 40/20/40-split back seats for convenience and standard power liftgate make loading cargo and groceries a breeze. There’s also between 19.4-56.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the first- and second-row seating
- Temperature: Three-zone climate control offers you and yours personalized comfot.
- Roof: The large panorama sunroof is perfect for the sunniest of days and stargazing nights.
- Connectivity: Stay completely connected and entertained thanks to hands-free calling with Bluetooth®*, Burmester® audio, touchpad COMAND® navigation, Mercedes-Benz
mbrace®, and Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
To learn more about what the new Mercedes-Benz GLC offers, get in touch to set up a test drive or compare the 2019 GLC to the 2019 Porsche Macan. When you visit our Bloomfield Hills showroom, you can experience this SUV for yourself, today. Or, if you’re still deciding on which Mercedes-Benz SUV is best for you, check out the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior.
*Bluetooth is a registered mark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.