What are the Interior Features of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC?
The interior of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC was made for optimal comfort and lavish design. Not only is there ample space, but the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is equipped with the latest technology to keep you focused on the road, entertained, and connected.
What’s Inside the GLC?
- Seating: The GLC offers seating for 5, and each passenger will enjoy the comfort of designo® Nappa leather seats. 14-way power-adjustable seats are available for the driver and front passenger, as well as heated and cooled front and rear seats.
- Rear Seats and Trunk: The 40/20/40-split back seats for convenience and standard power liftgate make loading cargo and groceries a breeze. There’s also between 19.4-56.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the first- and second-row seating
- Temperature: Three-zone climate control offers you and yours personalized comfot.
- Roof: The large panorama sunroof is perfect for the sunniest of days and stargazing nights.
- Connectivity: Stay completely connected and entertained thanks to hands-free calling with Bluetooth®*, Burmester® audio, touchpad COMAND® navigation, and Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
To learn more about what the new Mercedes-Benz GLC offers, get in touch to set up a test drive or compare the 2019 GLC to the 2019 Porsche Macan. When you visit our Bloomfield Hills showroom, you can experience this SUV for yourself, today.
*Bluetooth is a registered mark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.