What is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
The ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology helps keep Bloomfield Hills drivers safer on long road trips out to West Bloomfield. Find out here how the ATTENTION ASSIST® “take a break” Mercedes-Benz feature works, and then contact Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills to experience Mercedes-Benz technology in person.
How Does Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Work?
The Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® system is a unique technology from Mercedes-Ben that has an innovative sensor and precise algorithm that notices if Southfield drivers are getting too tired. This is how it works:
- In the first few minutes of any drive around Birmingham, the system uses over 70 parameters to assess your individual driving style.
- As you continue on your journey, the system detects specific steering corrections that indicate the beginning signs of driver fatigue.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® then considers and accounts for several external factors, such as road conditions and crosswinds, and how you use the controls, buttons, and switches in the car.
- The ATTENTION ASSIST® driver drowsiness monitor is an impressive system that assesses all these factors and concludes that if the ATTENTION ASSIST® drowsiness is detected, or if you have driver fatigue, it will sound an alert and suggest that you stop for a break.
Which Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Offer ATTENTION ASSIST®?
The ATTENTION ASSIST® system is available on most new Mercedes-Benz models around Bloomfield Hills, along with many other potentially life-saving safety features like Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist. Below are the Mercedes-Benz models that offer ATTENTION ASSIST®:
- Cars: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, GLB, EQC, and G-Class
- Roadsters: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-AMG® GT
- Commercial Vans: Metris and Sprinter models
If you’re interested in a Mercedes-Benz model that includes ATTENTION ASSIST®, explore the vast inventory of new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz models at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills.
Find Your Next Mercedes-Benz at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
Come explore all the Mercedes-Benz safety features at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills. Our friendly team will help you find a well-equipped model at a price you can afford. Review our selection of new vehicle specials, and if you’re ready to take the next step, apply for financing online. We’re here for you, so contact us today if you have additional questions about the ATTENTION ASSIST® “take a break” or the ATTENTION ASSIST® driver drowsiness monitor!
0 comment(s) so far on What is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?