2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility
It’s true that the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE offers all of the premium amenities that West Bloomfield drivers have come to expect from a world-class luxury SUV. However, you may be surprised at the very capable utility this sophisticated and dynamic vehicle provides. From its versatile interior space to its robust towing capacity, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE utility sets it apart from the competition.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility Features
Versatile cabin and cargo space plus advanced tech highlight the utility features of the Mercedes-Benz GLE:
- Passenger Space: The inviting and refined cabin space of the GLE offers standard heated front seats and elegant hand-fitted upholstery, while providing comfortable seating for up to 5 adults.
- Cargo Space: Standard cargo space is a generous 38.2 cubic feet. That can be expanded by lowering the 60/40-split folding rear seat to accommodate up to 80.3 cubic feet. Floor-mounted tie-downs, a retractable luggage cover, a side parcel net, and a 12-volt power outlet add convenience.
- Power Liftgate: Activated by the touch of a button, the power liftgate provides ease of access when loading or unloading cargo. A convenient feature for Bloomfield Hills families.
- Roof Rails: The standard aluminum roof rails are ideal for transporting snowboards, skis, bicycles, or luggage.
- Navigation: The COMAND® hard-drive navigation system displays 3D maps on an 8-inch color screen with Points of Interest and building profiles highlighted to help you get where you’re going.
Power and Handling
A vehicle’s utility shouldn’t be judged by its interior versatility alone, but also by performance and handling capabilities. The Mercedes-Benz GLE is powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 302 hp with direct injection and variable valve timing for powerful and efficient performance. Maximum towing capacity for the base trim Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 is 6,600 lbs. The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® boosts that towing capacity to 7,200 lbs. With either you’ll have plenty of power to haul a boat or small trailer.
The advanced 4MATIC® all-wheel drive enhances confidence and control on slippery Southfield roads by distributing torque to the wheels that need it most. In addition, the DYNAMIC SELECT feature allows you to preset your driving mode to Comfort, Sport, Slippery, or Off-Road to suit driving conditions.
Find the Mercedes-Benz GLE for Sale Near West Bloomfield
Learn more about the available 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels and check out some recent reviews, then schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills/. We’re happy to help you compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE with the Acura MDX or Audi Q7, so stop by our showroom at 36600 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
Have a craving that only Italian food can satisfy? Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills is way ahead of you! Whether you’re looking for a highly rated eatery for a quick bite on your lunch break or a full-course meal, you’ll find plenty of worthy options in our list below. Read on for our picks for the best Italian restaurants…
If you’re looking for a luxury driving experience that doesn’t sacrifice leg room, then the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS interior will surely impress with its fantastic features and upscale materials. This 7-seat Mercedes-Benz SUV is practical enough to accommodate anything on the schedule but also filled with some of the top technology on the market today….
It may be tough to decide exactly which Mercedes-Benz SUV to buy when there are so many great options, but for busy drivers, the Mercedes-Benz GLE utility just might change the way you drive. Between its top-notch technology and smart design, the new GLE lineup was built to make your life easier. Let’s take a…