2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility
It’s true that the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE offers all of the premium amenities that West Bloomfield drivers have come to expect from a world-class luxury SUV. However, you may be surprised at the very capable utility this sophisticated and dynamic vehicle provides. From its versatile interior space to its robust towing capacity, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE utility sets it apart from the competition.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility Features
Versatile cabin and cargo space plus advanced tech highlight the utility features of the Mercedes-Benz GLE:
- Passenger Space: The inviting and refined cabin space of the GLE offers standard heated front seats and elegant hand-fitted upholstery, while providing comfortable seating for up to 5 adults.
- Cargo Space: Standard cargo space is a generous 38.2 cubic feet. That can be expanded by lowering the 60/40-split folding rear seat to accommodate up to 80.3 cubic feet. Floor-mounted tie-downs, a retractable luggage cover, a side parcel net, and a 12-volt power outlet add convenience.
- Power Liftgate: Activated by the touch of a button, the power liftgate provides ease of access when loading or unloading cargo. A convenient feature for Bloomfield Hills families.
- Roof Rails: The standard aluminum roof rails are ideal for transporting snowboards, skis, bicycles, or luggage.
- Navigation: The COMAND® hard-drive navigation system displays 3D maps on an 8-inch color screen with Points of Interest and building profiles highlighted to help you get where you’re going.
Power and Handling
A vehicle’s utility shouldn’t be judged by its interior versatility alone, but also by performance and handling capabilities. The Mercedes-Benz GLE is powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 302 hp with direct injection and variable valve timing for powerful and efficient performance. Maximum towing capacity for the base trim Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 is 6,600 lbs. The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® boosts that towing capacity to 7,200 lbs. With either you’ll have plenty of power to haul a boat or small trailer.
The advanced 4MATIC® all-wheel drive enhances confidence and control on slippery Southfield roads by distributing torque to the wheels that need it most. In addition, the DYNAMIC SELECT feature allows you to preset your driving mode to Comfort, Sport, Slippery, or Off-Road to suit driving conditions.
Find the Mercedes-Benz GLE for Sale Near West Bloomfield
Learn more about the available 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels and check out some recent reviews, then schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills/. We’re happy to help you compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE with the Acura MDX or Audi Q7, so stop by our showroom at 36600 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
Searching for a luxury SUV near West Bloomfield that delivers unparalleled power and interior comfort for travels near and far? Look no further than the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV! Before you take the next steps you may wonder, what is the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS price? The new GLS starts out at $75,950 MSRP*. Southfield shoppers can…
Decided on the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC as your next West Bloomfield luxury vehicle? You’re not alone – the Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and GLC Coupes offer a well-appointed, spacious cabin and thrilling performance, making the lineup a popular option among local Bloomfield Hills families. How much does a new GLC cost? Join Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills in our 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC price…
Autumn in West Bloomfield is beautiful, but it’s time to bid fall farewell to fall and welcome winter and the holidays. There are plenty of wonderful winter activities near Bloomfield Hills, and there’s no better way to kick off the holiday season than paying a visit to the Birmingham Winter Markt. Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills is so pleased to…