2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility
It’s true that the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE offers all of the premium amenities that West Bloomfield drivers have come to expect from a world-class luxury SUV. However, you may be surprised at the very capable utility this sophisticated and dynamic vehicle provides. From its versatile interior space to its robust towing capacity, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE utility sets it apart from the competition.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility Features
Versatile cabin and cargo space plus advanced tech highlight the utility features of the Mercedes-Benz GLE:
- Passenger Space: The inviting and refined cabin space of the GLE offers standard heated front seats and elegant hand-fitted upholstery, while providing comfortable seating for up to 5 adults.
- Cargo Space: Standard cargo space is a generous 38.2 cubic feet. That can be expanded by lowering the 60/40-split folding rear seat to accommodate up to 80.3 cubic feet. Floor-mounted tie-downs, a retractable luggage cover, a side parcel net, and a 12-volt power outlet add convenience.
- Power Liftgate: Activated by the touch of a button, the power liftgate provides ease of access when loading or unloading cargo. A convenient feature for Bloomfield Hills families.
- Roof Rails: The standard aluminum roof rails are ideal for transporting snowboards, skis, bicycles, or luggage.
- Navigation: The COMAND® hard-drive navigation system displays 3D maps on an 8-inch color screen with Points of Interest and building profiles highlighted to help you get where you’re going.
Power and Handling
A vehicle’s utility shouldn’t be judged by its interior versatility alone, but also by performance and handling capabilities. The Mercedes-Benz GLE is powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 302 hp with direct injection and variable valve timing for powerful and efficient performance. Maximum towing capacity for the base trim Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 is 6,600 lbs. The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® boosts that towing capacity to 7,200 lbs. With either you’ll have plenty of power to haul a boat or small trailer.
The advanced 4MATIC® all-wheel drive enhances confidence and control on slippery Southfield roads by distributing torque to the wheels that need it most. In addition, the DYNAMIC SELECT feature allows you to preset your driving mode to Comfort, Sport, Slippery, or Off-Road to suit driving conditions.
Find the Mercedes-Benz GLE for Sale Near West Bloomfield
Learn more about the available 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels and check out some recent reviews, then schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills/. We’re happy to help you compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE with the Acura MDX or Audi Q7, so stop by our showroom at 36600 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills
When the leaves start turning colors and the air gets crisp, Bloomfield Hills welcomes fall with a variety of events, festivals, and overall fun things to do. If you’re looking for fall activities in Bloomfield Hills, the team at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills has a few suggestions. Whether fall has you excited for apple cider, hayrides, or Halloween, one of…
Located about 20 miles northwest of downtown Detroit, Bloomfield Hills is a quaint city in the suburbs. Although its population is small (about 4,000 people), Bloomfield Hills is known for its excellent schools with groundbreaking educational philosophies, breathtaking homes designed by world-renowned architects, and more. Read on to learn more about what Bloomfield Hills is…
If you find yourself in Novi, Michigan around August 29th to September 2nd, you’ll be in town for the most popular event of the year: the Michigan State Fair! Whether you’re into live bands, competitions, dog performances, or midway rides, you’ll find yourself having the greatest amount of fun at the fair! Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills knows all…