What are the Mercedes-Benz GLC Utility Features?
Looking for a capable luxury SUV that can handle what you need it to? The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC can confidently tow, carry, and more, while still providing the amenities and comfort you want in a luxury vehicle. Discover more about the utility features of the Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills today.
Just because the GLC has refined styling and luxe amenities, doesn’t mean that it lacks any muscles. The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV is built a towing capacity of up to 3,500-pounds due to:
- An aluminum and high-strength steel body structure
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®)
- Trailer Stability Assist
- Available trailer hitch (class II)
- Three engine options
Choose before the different GLC trims and find four powerful engines to get you and your trailer around Birmingham. Choose from the:
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine: Creates 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor: This energy-saving engine puts out 320 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque combined.
- 3.0L V6 biturbo engine: Get ready to hit 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque on the AMG® trim.
- Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo: The highest AMG® trim engine maxes out at 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
This roomy Mercedes-Benz interior comes with plenty of storage options and configurations so you never feel limited about what you can bring along. Always have what you need at hand with:
- 40/20/40 split rear seats with power folding
- Maximum cargo capacity of 56.5 cubic feet
- Standard storage package
The GLC contains a bevy of standard convenience features designed to make your life in West Bloomfield run as smoothly as possible. Whether navigating the streets or loading and unloading cargo, you will find features to help like:
- Standard power liftgate
- Available COMAND® Navigation
- Power-folding side mirrors
- HomeLink® garage door opener
- Remote start
- Illuminated entry
Access Luxury and Capability in Bloomfield Hills
At Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills, we will always keep your 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC in top shape with genuine Mercedes-Benz performance parts. Find this new Mercedes-Benz SUV for sale, and test out its high-performance abilities at Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills near Birmingham.